Welcome to stop 11 of the Stylin' Stampin' Squad Blog Hop for October. If you are hopping in order, you have just come from Kim's Blog. If this is your first stop on the hop, no worries; all the blogs are looped together so you won't miss a thing.
My project today is a Witches Hat!
I used the Petal Cone Die and the Spider Web Embossing Folder for the top part of the hat and the Scallop Circle Die for the base of the hat. I only stuck one of the flaps to the base so the hat can be tipped open to retrieve the treat inside.
Papers: Basic Black and Tangerine Tango Card Stock
Accessories: Big Shot, Petal Cone Die, Spider Web Embossing Folder, Scallop Circle Die, Rich Razzleberry 1/8" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon
That's it for me this time. I hope you have enjoyed this stop and now it's time to hop on over to Terry's Goin' Over the Edge Blog.
- Shellie G. of Creative Electica
- Pam S. of Stampin' in the Sun!
- Nancy B. of Lady Stamps-A-Lot
- Rose C. of Stamp with Rose
- Tonya B. of Stampin' with Tonya
- Dawn S. of Dawn's Creative Chalet
- Patricia T. of Sunnyone Stampin'
- Pamela W. of Stinky Tofu
- Darcy J. of DJ's Stampin' Place
- Kim R. of Stamping with Kim
- Nancy B of Momma B Stampin' (You are here)
- Terry B of Goin' Over the Edge
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stamping!!!