Welcome to stop 11 of the Stylin' Stampin' Squad Blog Hop for November. If you are hopping in order, you have just come from Kim's Blog. If this is your first stop on the hop, no worries; all the blogs are looped together so you wont' miss a thing.
The theme for this month is Thanksgiving or Gratitude. As a Canadian I celebrated Thanksgiving in October so I opted for
a fall themed thank you card.
I used the card sketch from Fab Friday Stampin Challenge as well as from the fall wreath I created.
I saw Jael's photo of this wreath on Stampin' Connection, our Demonstrator only website, and knew I had to make one. It follows the same premise as the Christmas Ornament I posted on Tuesday but uses the Autumn Accents Die to created all those leaves.
Stamps: Day of Gratitude, French Foliage and Woodgrain
Inks: Crumb Cake, Lucky Limeade, Rich Razzleberry,
Soft Suede, Tangerine Tango
Papers: Crumb Cake, Lucky Limeade, Pumpkin Pie,
Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede
Accessories: Big Shot, Autumn Accents Die, Floral
Frames Framelits, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, 2-1/2"
Circle Punch, Word Window Punch, Bird Builder Punch,
Linen Thread, Antique Brads
That's it for me for this round. I hope you have enjoyed this stop and now it's time to hop on over to Terry's Goin' Over the Edge Blog.
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stamping!!!
- Shellie G. of Creative Electica
- Annie L. of Love Me Cards
- Pam S. of Stampin' in the Sun!
- Nancy B. of Lady Stamps-A-Lot
- Tonya B. of Stampin' with Tonya
- Dawn S. of Dawn's Creative Chalet
- Patricia T. of Sunnyone Stampin'
- Pamela W. of Stinky Tofu
- Darcy J. of DJ's Stampin' Place
- Kim R. of Stamping with Kim
- Nancy B of Momma B Stampin' (You are here)
- Terry B of Goin' Over the Edge